AGES solar submersible pumps are solar powered. It is certainly an economic option and there it is not very costly when it comes to maintenance. It is emit any form of pollution. What makes the pump more appealing are its lightweight, compact size and varied features.
- Along with an automatic protection high voltage/low voltage and dry run in the inverter.
- This pump offers high level of energy efficiency.
- It has low maintenance cost.
- It is an effective option that saves both fuel and electricity.
- The pump is easy to install with a tracking system.
- Provide water to the farming areas and dwellings.
- Fulfill livestock water requisites.
- Supplies water to the rural communities.
- Cater to water requirements in micro-irrigation.
|Available States||All over India|
|Flow Rate (Litre Per Minute)||No|