SEO/SMO Job Description:
Required SEO/SMO Executive have knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and know how to do SMO.
- Keyword Research
- Writing Meta Tags & Optimization of Meta Tags
- Optimization of Heading Tags
- Optimization of Images
- Knowledge of ( Sitemap.xml, robots.txt, Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics)
- Competitive Analysis
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Knowledge of SEO/SMO
- Must know Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest
- Knowledge of HTML
- Updated about Google Updates
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 3 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and knowledge of SMO
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Keyword Planner, etc)
SMO Job Description
Required SMO (Social Media Optimizer) well versed with latest social media promotion techniques, content development and optimizations.
- Developing and implementing social media strategies for the Websites.
- Managing profiles and pages on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other community sites.
- Posting content on relevant blogs / forums and seeding content into social applications as and when needed.
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and other relevant data.
- Keeping a check on the emerging trends and industry standards in social media.
- Conducting Research and recommending new social media platforms and opportunities.
- Increasing the number of fans, followers on social media networks.
- Ability to generate engaging and interesting posts in both written and visual forms (info-graphics.)
- Creating blogs and publishing content on blogs.
- Managing Message Boards and Social Media content writing.
- Finding and engaging social media influencers.
Desired Profile of the Applying Candidate:
- Must have experience of social media and should be an active user of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus.
- Must have In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs etc.)
- Should produce regular reports; detailing the impact of social media initiatives on business goals.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Must possess good knowledge of SEO principles
- Must have hands on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
- Should be extremely fluent with written and spoken English.
- Must possess higher levels of creativity.
Believe us, your career at Pumpkart is going to be long lasting and a satisfactory one.
Get in touch with us with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org