Crompton Greaves Submersible Pump Stainless Steel Single Phase (1 HP) engages advanced technology and unique designs. This pump enjoys unique design that effectively serves different agricultural & domestic use.
- It has advanced hydraulics that provide higher efficiency as compared to the standard efficiency that is proclaimed by BIS.
- It has low-operating costs.
- It has abrasion and corrosion-resistant construction as majority of M.O.C.
- It is made up of stainless steel jar.
- The lower suction housing is built on precision-cast stainless steel, which guarantees resistant to corrosion and it also ensures durability of the motor.
- For the prevention of back flow of water, a stainless steel non-return valve is fitted. It also alleviates any water hammer to the pump.
- It offers protected diffusers & impellers.
- Inbuilt strainer prevents access of any particles with the water at suction end.
- Sand flush channels and octagonal bearings assist in the removal of particles that comes with pumped water.
- The majority of the raw material is steel, so there are no fluctuations in the cost of the pump.
- Multi-Storey buildings and complexes
- Irrigation & Drip Irrigation
- Industrial water supply schemes
- Nursery, Bungalows, Sprinkler and Gardening
|Available States||All over India|
|Flow Rate (Litre Per Minute)||40|
|Head in Feet||No|
|Line1||Motor Power: 0.75KW (1HP)|
|Line2||Head Range: 63-22 M|
|Line3||Flow Range: 0-100 LPM|