Jalraj 1 is a pump that is famous for its high performance and capability of serving different water requirements. The motor of the pump is capable of enduring voltage fluctuations from 180 to 240 volts. The pump can be easily handled as it is lightweight and maneuvering the pump from one location to another is also easy. There is a capacitor that is located inside the terminal box. TEFC capacitor is responsible for starting and running the motor.
- The impeller is made up of brass and pump shaft is made of carbon steel.
- Thermal Overload Protector (TOP) protects the motor from burning.
- Motor is capable of withstanding wide voltage fluctuations from 180 to 240 volts.
- TEFC capacitor is responsible for starting and running the motor.
- The pump has lightweight which makes it easier to transport the pump from one location to another.
- Lawn sprinklers
- Pressure Booster Systems
- Watering for gardens
|Brand||KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LIMITED|
|Flow Rate (Litre Per Minute)||28|
|No of bathrooms||No|
|Head in Feet||No|
|Line1||Motor Power: 0.75KW (1HP)|
|Line2||Head Range: 3-28 M|
|Line3||Flow Range: 67-18 LPM|
|Available States||All over India|