These are the Market Place Polices for the manufacturer or a merchant who wants to list his/her products at Pumpkart.com. The terms like “we” “our” or “us” used in this refers to Pumpkart.com & term like “you” “your” refers to Seller/Manufactures/Merchants.
Our customers are our main priority and we try our best to give them a high level of satisfaction with the shopping at Pumpkart.com. We have opened the marketplace for all the pump manufacturers and merchants to display their products and looking forward for their full cooperation and support in delighting our customers or buyers. Selling on Pumpkart.com is easy and at the same time, we are also expecting prompt and efficient services from Sellers’ part to ensure a great experience to the customers. Therefore you have to sign a "Seller Agreement" with pumpkart.com and have to follow all the terms and conditions mentioned under the same.
Guidelines for Seller on Pumpkart.com
- Pumpkart.com owns and operates an online market place which acts as an online platform for different manufactures /sellers to sell their products.
- Seller/ Manufactures desired to use the Website as a platform to sell their products have to register themselves as a seller by completing the Seller Registration Form on the website.
- As a part of Registration process Pumpkart requires you to agree to the terms and conditions for offering sales and selling, the Products, dispatching the Products to the Buyer.
- Pumpkart.com is not charging any fee for listing your products on Pumpkart.com. The selling service fee will be charged only on the successful sale.
- The seller will be responsible for timely shipments of the order placed by the customers.
- The Seller/Manufacturer should make sure that all the items traded to the customers are in good condition and of high quality, along with the warranty certificate.
- Feedback received from the buyers on the products quality and services will be recorded and analyzed by us time to time for quality customer services.
Know Your Customer (KYC) Process is Mandatory for Sellers
We follow Know Your Customer (KYC) process for the verification of all sellers who has enrolled their accounts on our website. So sellers will need to follow the KYC process. Any failure to submit the required information and documentation will delay the release of payment. So, please provide us the following mentioned documents for KYC process:
Documents Considered for Identification and Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
- BSNL/MTNL or Electricity Bill
- Bank account or Credit Card statement