The motor stator of Oswal Monoblock Pump OCP-04-3PH-80F (1HP) is made up of low watt loss steel laminations which is assembled under pressure and rigidly locked in the frame. The shaft is made up of steel which significantly reduces the chances of wear and tear. The pump is also powered by a totally enclosed fan cooled AC induction motor which helps the pump to work for longer duration. Varnish impregnated windings which are made up of enameled copper wire offering utmost resistance. The rotor is well-balanced and it ensures vibration and noise free functioning.
- Shaft is made up of steel.
- Varnish impregnated windings are made up of enameled copper wire.
- Rotor is well-balanced, ensuring noise and vibration free operation.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts.
- High operating efficiency results in low power consumption.
- Domestic water supply
- Farms & Drip & sprinkler irrigation
- Gardening Multi-storey Building
- Water circulation systems
- Industries & Hotels
- Water supply systems of Government.
|Available States||All over India|
|Flow Rate (Litre Per Minute)||145|
|Head in Feet||No|
|Line1||Motor Power: 0.75KW (1HP)|
|Line2||Head Range: 12-22 M|
|Line3||Flow Range: 165-70 LPM|
- Pump seems will work long termReview by Geeta