The motor stator of Oswal Monoblock Pump OMB-54-3PH (5HP) is made up of low watt loss steel laminations which are assembled under pressure and firmly locked in the frame. It is also powered by a totally enclosed fan cooled AC induction motor which makes the pump to function for extended hours. Well-balanced rotor ensures vibration and noise free functioning. Varnish impregnated windings are made up of enameled copper wire which offers impressive resistance.
- High working pressure.
- Good suction lift characteristics.
- High operating efficiency resulting in lower power consumption.
- Balanced and rigid construction.
- Designed for wide voltage fluctuations.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts which comprise of both rotor & impeller.
- Domestic water supply.
- Multi-storey Buildings.
- Farms & Drip & sprinkler irrigation.
- Industries & Hotels.
|Available States||All over India|
|Flow Rate (Litre Per Minute)||900|
|Head in Feet||No|
|Line1||Motor Power: 3.7KW (5HP)|
|Line2||Head Range: 10-15 M|
|Line3||Flow Range: 995-790 LPM|
- Happy with the pump.Review by Girish