Motor stator of Oswal Three Phase Monoblock Pump OMB-41 HH (15HP) is made of low watt loss steel laminations which are assembled under pressure and rigidly locked in the frame. It is powered by a totally enclosed fan cooled AC induction motor which are suitable for extended functioning. Impregnated windings are made up of enameled copper wire which offers impressive resistance. With the help of well-balanced rotor, there is noise and vibration free functioning. Shaft is made up of quality steel, precision ground of apt size for the transmission of the rated horsepower.
- Balanced & rigid construction considerably reduces the odds of wear and tear.
- Optimal design gives it an appealing look.
- High operating efficiency assists in efficient functioning.
- High working pressure.
- Premium raw materials help in maintaining longevity of the pump.
- Consumes less power.
- Water circulation systems.
- Industries and hotels.
- Domestic water supply.
|Available States||All over India|
|Flow Rate (Litre Per Minute)||1990|
|Head in Feet||No|
|Line1||Motor Power: 11KW (15HP)|
|Line2||Head Range: 22-26 M|
|Line3||Flow Range: 42-25 LPM|
- SatisfiedReview by Shraman